Setting you up swiftly and safely
- Over 65 years of age and under 10 years of age on behest of local government are advised to stay home and stay safe!
- Temperature check on arrival.
- We promise to keep it brief and have keys and information readily available upon arrival.
- We’ll be giving you a bit of space, asking you to take care of your own luggage and find your way to your room. We promise the trek is as easy as can be.
- Sanitization of all guest luggage.
- Touch to Touchless – Paperless check-in check-out. Please fill in the Google online check-in form sent to you digitally.
- Bill will sent to you by mail or Whatsapp with digital payment options.
- Rooms are unoccupied for 72 hours before next check-in.
- Let’s see those stylish masks!
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available upon entry, so take full advantage!
- We’re redesigning our spaces to respect social distancing rules and ask you to limit the number of people in a lift or in the lobby.
- Risk free – Rooms, Kitchen, Common spaces and Open spaces. All our rooms are spacious with plenty natural light and ventilation. Openable windows, balcony sit out , garden sit out and rooftop sit out. In a safe, quiet and peaceful residential area.
- If you’re not feeling well, please self-isolate. We’ll get in touch with appropriate health authorities to get you the care you need.
Same delicious bites, just slightly spread out.
- Freshly prepared home cooked,self-supervised in hygienic clean and airy kitchen.
- Numerous natural sittings.
- On offer packed meals /take away.
- Use eco-friendly single use items – disposable paper napkin, condiments, crockery cutlery and glasses.
- Follow WHO and FSSAI guidelines
- Café Menu on whatsapp / website with provision to order on whats app and pay digitally.
Caring for our people, so they can care for you.
- We’ve issued guidance and training to our teams on the ground.
- Social distancing will be implemented in all of our team areas including kitchens and back of house spaces.
- WHO protocol for sanitization , temperature check, safety mask, gloves and gear.
- All items received, which cannot be sanitized, will be quarantined for 24 hours in a designated room
DISCLAIMER: This guide is not a substitute of national or regional regulations or government recommendations.
Implementing all the protocols and measures described in this document will not guarantee 100% absence of the risk of a COVID-19 contamination.
As such, Jaipur Inn stands indemnified and may not be held responsible for its content or any incident resulting from its application or lack thereof.